1. Judge Griffith spoke about his career and how he had moved around to different opportunities seeking to find his passion. Please describe what you feel you are passionate about today and where you think these interests will take you as you start your career path.
I am passionate about helping people. I want to make others lives better. I think that this will direct my career because I know I will only take job opportunities where I will be able to help others.
2. Judge Griffith quoted several versus in Jacob 2, in reference to the pursuit and use of wealth. How will you apply the concepts that Jacob shares with us as you experience success in your career.
I will definitely make sure to live a frugal life and use my excess money to benefit others. My dad has always been very giving of money to those around him and I plan to follow in his footsteps.
3. Please share something you learned about leadership in your career from judge Griffith’s presentation.
I think I mainly learned that you should always do what is right, no matter the consequences. I also learned the importance of only doing what you want. If you follow your dreams and it will lead to success.
No comments:
Post a Comment