1. Please describe a way you will apply a leadership concept you have learned about this year as you lead in your family.
Honestly, I think I will probably apply situational leadership the most in my home. I think it will be very important to remember that each person should be lead in a different way that will best relate with them. I plan on making sure to incorporate that method in my family so I can help them in the best way possible.
2. Vice President Scharman talked about the importance of developing structure in your home based on your individual time commitments. Describe how you believe structure and order in your family life can help you lead in you family. How can some form of structure and routine help you develop leaders in your family?
I think it is important to remember to do the small things that over the years make a big difference. For example, I think family home evening, family dinners, family councils, and family scripture study and prayer are all crucial to the success of families. If I want to lead my family to happiness I think making sure we set aside time for these small but such important events. Repetition is key in lives of children to learn what is the most important to their parents and in turn should be most important to them. If I want them to think the gospel is most important, I need to structure my home in a way that they will know that without me having to tell them
No comments:
Post a Comment